Wednesday 11 March 2009

Well, my temporary assignment has come to an end and I'm back to pounding the pavement looking for work.  One of my co-workers at that temp location worked in the hotels in Dubai several years ago before coming to Canada.  Now, we all know about the amazing towers and architecture in the new developments in Dubai, and his colleagues there had emailed an image of a newly built tower. He forwarded it to me and here it is:

LAYOFF TOWER!


I replied:

Yes, we have several towers that look just like that in Toronto ... ... the mirror image!  Actually, that woman four rows from the bottom and second from the left looks familiar.  She looks like me!

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes the a creative business idea is really matter for the business and for this thing cheap advertising is really mater for more information link here cheap small business advertising ideas the self-employed