Sunday 24 August 2008



If this isn’t the icing on the cake! My lawyer just sent me a bill for $590 for his services!
The nerve!

On my own intuition I went to Employment Insurance and asked them to obtain my Record of Employment for me since my ex-employer didn’t want to issue it to me and they did. Next I have to file a complaint with the Labour Board to deal with the two weeks severance pay that they neglected to pay me and this was not my lawyer’s advice either. I’m still waiting for the Labour Board to deal with this matter and my lawyer decides he did some work for me that I owe him money for! Well, I just put the invoice in the mail to the Labour Board with the background information and I guess I’ll have to wait until my numbers up to have an Investigation Officer appointed to my file to deal with this.

No comments: